Mae de Deus Chapel(GAUNSAVADDO)
The Chapel of Mae de Deus (Mother of God), Gaunsavaddo serves the ward of Gaunsavaddo which has 90 families.
The first chapel was built by the people of this ward in 1847 and was blessed in 1859. The extension of the chapel was done in 1890 and 1905. The present one was blessed on 14th August, 1972, which is on the plot of the First Church of Siolim.
The feast is celebrated on 1st Sunday of May.