OUR LADY OF IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHAPEL (GUDDEM)
Nossa Sra. Da Imaculada Conceicao (Our Lady of Immaculate Conception) Guddem serves the ward of Guddem.
The chapel was founded by the Jesuits to whom the palm grove of Guddem belonged.
The chapel was erected by the provision of 13-5-1763 and renewed by the provision of 17-5-1847 by Archbishop Silva Torres.
The feast is on 8th December preceded by Novenas.